Re: attn lynzi godlove especially

On Sun, 28 Jun 1998 02:13:53 GMT cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:

>>lynzi,  write me privately and we'll trade addresses.  (some of  the
>other listies can attest that i am *not*  a stalker, and in  fact
>sometimes it's fun that i know your address)
>
>Fun isn't the word I'd use, jg.  ;-)   Note to people who send jg
>their address, be sure that he will send you a package containing the
>one thing you love very much, and can not possibly enjoy at the
>present time.
>
>BTW, thanks again for the caramels, jg.  I've eaten them all now that
>my jaw is healed.  ;-)

HEY!  JG!  Where's my caramels?  although i do still owe you that other
VotB.... oops!  and you think that being unemployed would allow me the
time.... ;{)}  i'll get it to ya by the sept. show!  if not AT the sept.
show!  or how about on a roller coaster? ;{)}  what's the latest on that
dream, anyway?

oh, and lynz, anything you need to know, you can just ask ME!
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! ;{)}

oh, if people only knew...

bink

p.s. SKYDIVING ROCKS!!!!!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]