More music!

Hi everybody!

Does anybody know whether there are any plans to release another CD for
Rhinelanders, similar to 'Besides'? I think everybody would welcome
that! Plus, why not a live album? These 2 songs recorded December 16,
1995 at the (Chris) Emery Theatre concert are fabulous, why not release
the whole concert? And I wholehartedly agree with Chris Emery, who wrote
about the Flevo Totaal concert video:

Does anyone know who's hiding the rest of that footage?   I'd love to
have a complete show of that one.

Me too! Does anybody know whether there are any OTR bootlegs (on CD and
video)? I would be willing to trade them for any items that's been
listed at my on-line CD store (http://www.online.ee/~hubjak). Just let
me know, please...

Greetings from Estonia
Hubert