Re: Re: Tonya Donelly and King Crimson (was Re: Out Of Print CDs (no OtR))

Leaving a trail of cookie crumbs and wet footprints, scott ulrich
<ulrichsd at miavx1_acs.muohio.edu> said:
>> Have you figured out what 'Thela Hun Jingeet' is an anagram for?
>
>I looked at it for a few seconds, but my brain hurts.
>i chose not to think, but rather to just let you give me an answer. :^)
>I always sucked at anagrams, anyway...

Not a chance, hot shot.   You've got to dwell on it for at least a
week.   Think about the voice-over of the song.  The content is a
clue.

--NP: Pearl Jam - _Vs._
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery