@%#*!!!!

Well, looks like this wonderful PC has hiccuped again....

my e-mail was temporarily eaten up a second time....

and mr. emery, you wonder why i prefer a Mac.... silly, like there's any
other choice?

fortunately, I was able to retrieve most of my addy list, but I'd
appreciate it if you folks would e-mail me a hello so i can auto save 'em
again...

and i guess it's time to get a good server so i can hook my Mac online
and avoid the pitfalls of a makeshift PC.....

Ahhhh..... ain't technology wonderful?

BinkmeisterRick at juno_com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]