Re: Out Of Print CDs (no OtR)

Great album, I really like Tonya Donnely's stuff. Do you have her CD or
Belly's other, Star? I really like them all, when I'm in the mood for it.
I think King might be my favorite, but I'm not sure... I'm interested to
hear what other people think.

Also, I think you finally convinced me to try a listen to King Crimson...
your incessant hype of this band is starting to catch up with me :^)
I heard a song or 2 from one of their albums (can't remember
which) and I really liked it... I was curious what CD you'd reccomend for
someone buying their first King Crimson album? I figure you're an EVE fan
so that puts us in the same boat music-wise. I think my favorite might
actually be Till We Have Faces (first Cd I had by them), but it is a VERY
close race between it and Eve.

Thanks in advance for the help,
scott

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Chris Emery wrote: