that hidden track

Karin said sometime that she wasn't singing real words, just nonsense
syllables. sounds darn mysterious and darn good, to me, at least.

i had a dream that OtR came here and Ric was still with them and was
wearing a tye dyed shirt. they played "conjectures"...

Melissa
NP: Mineral live on WVSB 2/26/96
"and i'm standing here listening to the sound of your hand washing back
and forth across my filthy heart..." ---Mineral
"and what i mean to say is... well, i don't know." ---Jeremy Enigk

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]