Hey, little seed...

I have the re-issue version of "Till We Have Faces" which has one of
those "hidden tracks" at the end of the CD.

It isn't titled and, of course, has no listed lyrics.  The only mention
of it in the liner notes is who recorded it and where - and it's
referred to only as "the vocal and piano bits at the very end," which
leads me to believe that it's simply untitled.

But, moreso than the title (if there indeed is one), I would like to
know what on earth she's saying.  I can't make it out.  A friend of mine
offered up that it's a language other than English, which I've thought
of myself, but... I don't know.

Maybe it's just babble.

The first string of "words" sounds like "Hey, little seed..." to me half
the time.

Does anyone out there have ANY information or ideas or imaginings about
what this little bit o' music is?

Thanks. Gracias. Toda.