Re: Re: taking some time off/listie t-shirts

In a message dated 6/10/98 12:12:18 PM, cemery at iwaynet_net wrote:

>Dancing in the rain, Ysobelle at aol_com said:
>>>Another idea for a general listie shirt is: "Shall we gather at the river"
>>>(one of the subtitles of the serpents and gloves video).
>>
>>Well, now, why didn't we think of this before? Seems kinda obvious. I'd love
>>shirt that said that. With the scampering critter on it, and my eddress on
the
>>back. Sort of minimalist.
>
>Unless anyone has problems with the christian hymn ref.   ;-)   You
>know...the christian god isn't due to be Diety Of The Week for another
>couple weeks.

Yes, there's that. I think I was more interested in the other one: "There's
someone mapping out a rendezvous...." (Wouldn't that mean us, by the way?
Isn't that what we're doing by wearing these shirsts? Hmmmmm...? Karin would
be singing about US. Oooooh!) Thank Ganesha you pointed that out to me.

>>Thus, I do so hope,
>>I'll be able to make some of these delicious social gatherings with that
band
>>I haven't seen in a cow's age. What was their name again?
>
>Mahavishnu Orchestra?

THWACK!

>>Watch out, Pittsburgh!
>
>*yikes*   Why not take the plunge and come a little farther west to
>Ohio, a much nicer state altogether?

My friend and I spent the week driving back and forth from Calcutta to
Pittsburgh. Almost 2,000 miles in eight days, all told. Once I get to Pgh, I'm
going to stay put a while, thank you very much.

Jessyka-- when are you leaving? Congrats, by the way!