Re: taking some time off/listie t-shirts

Dancing in the rain, Ysobelle at aol_com said:
>>Another idea for a general listie shirt is: "Shall we gather at the river"
>>(one of the subtitles of the serpents and gloves video).
>
>Well, now, why didn't we think of this before? Seems kinda obvious. I'd love a
>shirt that said that. With the scampering critter on it, and my eddress on the
>back. Sort of minimalist.

Unless anyone has problems with the christian hymn ref.   ;-)   You
know...the christian god isn't due to be Diety Of The Week for another
couple weeks.

I agree that the scampering critter should be on it somewhere.   Maybe
we should name and diefy it.

>I'd especially like it since I now have a place to live in Pittsburgh, and
>will actually be residing in it as of August-sometime.

Sounds like you'll be arriving in Pittsboig about the same time
Jessyka is leaving.

>Thus, I do so hope,
>I'll be able to make some of these delicious social gatherings with that band
>I haven't seen in a cow's age. What was their name again?

Mahavishnu Orchestra?

>Watch out, Pittsburgh!

*yikes*   Why not take the plunge and come a little farther west to
Ohio, a much nicer state altogether?

--NP: King Crimson - _B'Boom_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd: I'm confused. Are we with the pirates or with the frog captain?
Dr. Teeth: Just play the gig, man. Never get involved in politics.