Eddie Vedder...er, Eddi Reader

jg opined:
>>But anyway,  does anybody HERE know of Eddie Reader?   He said I should
>>drop $30 on the import only album Angels and Electricity (and so did the
>>other woman) and i wouldn't be disappointed.   (I do so hate to be
>>disappointed after coming off $30)

Eddi Reader is a UK based singer who has done some session work with the
likes of Richard Thompson and the Waterboys.  She has a 1994 Warner Bros
self-titled release that you might want to check out before dropping $30.

My opinion:  She's okay...pretty middle of the road singer/songwriter folky
stuff, nothing that reaches up and grabs me by the uvula...kinda Lisa
Loebish in voice quality (IMHO) (even has the glasses and combat boots).
She ain't no Karin, that's fo' sho'

For what its worth.
Ben
np:  Dan Bern: Fifty Eggs
"I can't stop you from cryin' but sometimes I can lick away your tears..."
				-Dan Bern