"rhapsodie"

melissa wrote:
" 'True, but they throw things in for the fans sometimes, too.  Take the
special extra encore of 'Rhapsodie' with just Karin & Linford in Kent.
They hadn't played that one in well over a year, according to my
records.'
yeah, and more power to them for doing that. it's going above and beyond
the call of duty, i think. it shows they *do* appreciate the fans..."

uh, yeah, whatever people.  weren't we all just complaining about how
much it blows when they close w/ slow sappy-as-hell songs like "latter
days" & "go down easy?"  what makes the mush hit "rhapsodie" 'above and
beyond the call of duty?'  it's such a hug-your-neighbor song.  to quote
our good little friend eric cartman, "it's all just a bunch of
tree-huggin' hippy crap."  ha ha.  i'll take the oral-sex-anthem "go
down easy" any day as a closer over that puker--at least "go down easy"
makes me want to do more than HUG my neighbor...   ;>
ha ha,
dug