Re: Schuba's

Recalling the power of trains, eric schumacher
<eschumacher at kconline_com> said:
>i'll have a few friends in tow as well, so maybe we could get together
>and drink a few beers...  ;-)

Towing friends?   Do they mind this sort of thing?

>oh, and for the listie shirts, how about:
>        OTR - It's the right thing to do.

...and the tasty way to do it.

>        OTR - MMM  MMM  Delicious!

OTR - *Yummy*!

>        OTR - Good Dug, Bad Dug   ;-)
>        OTR - Ric's other band   (just kidding... don't flame me...)

LOL   I think I'm going to start wearing my Monk shirts to OTR shows
and vice-versa.   I wonder who'll notice first?

-- NP: Trey Gunn - _The Third Star_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: