Re: Schuba's

Russ,

as a matter of fact, i will be attending the OtR shindig at Schuba's on
saturday... i know they're playing two shows, but does anyone have any
information on the supposed start times? i know start times are often
subject to change, but it'd be nice to have SOME idea...

i'll have a few friends in tow as well, so maybe we could get together
and drink a few beers...  ;-)

oh, and for the listie shirts, how about:

        OTR - It's the right thing to do.
        OTR - MMM  MMM  Delicious!
        OTR - Good Dug, Bad Dug   ;-)
        OTR - Ric's other band   (just kidding... don't flame me...)

good day to all,
eric.

Follow-Ups: References: