OtR:the other right hand

using the wit found in his cerebelum. cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery)
writes:

>Wait a minute...I think I've *done* listie tossing.

Don't go there. ;{)}

>I *am* wearing plaid.   Just not anywhere you can see right off.

Or there...

>>But how about this for a caption:
>>
>>OTR: The Other White Meat
>
>If you go this route, you have to twist a little.
>
>OTR: The Other Red Meat
>OTR: The Incredible, Edible Band  (yummy chicks, where are you?)
>OTR/_Eve_: You deserve a snake today.
>Yet Another Babbling Idiot: (email address)

Definitely the Eve one!  It's catchy!  Especially if you go commando...
;{)}

How 'bout one for GDBD:

OTR/_Good Dog Bad Dog_: I survived obedience school. (OTR: Obedience
Training Regime)

I know what you mean about going to C'stone.  I went five or six years
ago and enjoyed a good vacation, but I don't think it's something I could
go to every year.  I mean, it's not worth the whole week just to see a
few bands I like.  Besides, from what friends tell me, it's changed a lot
since I've been... I'm not neccessarily putting it down, but my life
doesn't revolve around it.  I do think it'd be fun to catch up with the
listies, though...  Especially if they're going to produce listie
shirts... I want one! ;{)}

>>>which otr song sounds best when played on the 'ol bagpipes (LOL).

Here is a list of tunes which would sound quite amusing, if nothing more,
on the pipes:

(Maybe it could be an album of its own)

The Scottish Royal Tattoo Presents The Songs of Over The Rhine

including:

Gentle Wounds, Il Est Dans Mon Poche, I Painted My Name, Grey Monologue,
Sleep Baby Jane, June, Conjectures Of A Guilty Bystander, Bothered,
Latter Days, The Seahorse, Poughkeepsie, Jack's Valentine, and Coal
Train.

It would be a disaster of comedy.

bink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: