Top 6 Places I'd Rather Be, in no particular order

1. Athens.  Greece, not Georgia.
2. Scotland. (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Highlands, Borders, I wouldn't be picky)
3. Florence.  (Not Florence's Cafe. That place scares me.)
4. Colorado Springs.  (Something in me got misplaced when last year's
semi-planned trip didn't happen... I wanna go see what I left there.)
5. Cruise ship off Alaska, watching whales. (Another half-planned and then
aborted trip. *sigh*)
6. The Grand Canyon.  (The bottom of it.  A dry part.  Laying on my back,
looking up.)

I really can't afford to be procrastinating right now...
Back to work...
A.