Re: sometimes you just get the feeling...

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Wes Morgan wrote:

> This post made me feel guilty for lurking so long... :)
>
> It's pretty sunny and warm here in Denver, CO. I went on a seven mile
> hike yesterday in Eldorado Canyon, and it was gor-JES! It was supposed
> to be a 3.5 mile hike that ended w/ the sun going down behind the
> mountains, but *somebody* read the trail map wrong and what we thought
> was the path back to the car was actually taking us deeper into the
> canyon. So, we had a nice pitch-black hike back the way we came in.
> Thank the Maker for Petzl Tikkas!  We ended up at the Celtic Tavern in
> LoDo though, so it's all good. Mmm...  Fish & Chips...

wow

that sounds wonderful. it's too bad you don't live nearer jackson hole -
we could meet you this summer. (:

as it is, i'm jealous!

headlamps are the greatest.

> <otr-content>

> Did anyone else see in the latest Paste an article about an artist whose
> album (I think, or maybe just one song?) was called "Whoever Brought Me
> Here Is Gonna Have To Take Me Home" or something very similar to that. I
> was like, hey, that's an OTR lyric, and one of my favorites to boot! But
> the artist in the article (sorry, my copy is at home and I'm at the
> office so I don't remember the name) said that title was from an Arab
> prayer. I wonder if that's where K/L got it from (don't remember who
> gets writing credit for that tune)... </otr-content>

didn't see that. i'd be curious to know the sources of it...

welcome from lurker-verse

rhys

--
Nickel plated armour always seemed to be the best option...