Re: sometimes you just get the feeling...

This post made me feel guilty for lurking so long... :)

It's pretty sunny and warm here in Denver, CO. I went on a seven mile hike
yesterday in Eldorado Canyon, and it was gor-JES! It was supposed to be a 3.5
mile hike that ended w/ the sun going down behind the mountains, but
*somebody* read the trail map wrong and what we thought was the path back to
the car was actually taking us deeper into the canyon. So, we had a nice
pitch-black hike back the way we came in. Thank the Maker for Petzl Tikkas!
We ended up at the Celtic Tavern in LoDo though, so it's all good. Mmm...
Fish & Chips...

<otr-content>
Did anyone else see in the latest Paste an article about an artist whose album
(I think, or maybe just one song?) was called "Whoever Brought Me Here Is
Gonna Have To Take Me Home" or something very similar to that. I was like,
hey, that's an OTR lyric, and one of my favorites to boot! But the artist in
the article (sorry, my copy is at home and I'm at the office so I don't
remember the name) said that title was from an Arab prayer. I wonder if
that's where K/L got it from (don't remember who gets writing credit for that
tune)...
</otr-content>

Wes

np - Radio Paradise (Bill's trying to get me to give him money)

ps - It was I who read the trail map wrong (hangs in head in shame)