Grave sense of responsibility

I got someone turned onto the band, so I'm now sending them my latest
2-disc BestOfOTR.

http://www.duke.edu/~bct1/images/OtRAnthology2Disc2004.rtf

Every time I do this, I feel like I did when I was selecting the works for
the syllabus in the course I teach on Flannery O'Connor.  This is serious
shit here, man!

32 tracks, and still so many regrettable omissions, or Utah States, in
NCAAT parlance: Jacksie, MLiaFever, First Noell, JaxVal'tine, Dead Weight,
Last Night, A Gospel #,  Fairpoint Diary, Stairway of Skin, GCSwallowtail,
Suitcase, Professional Daydreamer.

Is anyone going to the CST shows in Dayton on 5/1 and 5/2?  Since we're
moving from NC to MS, even farther from Cincy, we're considering trying to
work the 5/2 concert into a NY/PHL trip (Rusalka, Pearlfishers) of 4/30
and 5/1.

BenT