Re: otr content!

katherinepershey@yahoo.com wrote:

      i have a question... does anyone know how many/ which
      tracks linford sings on in the otr discography other
      than jack's valentine?  is it ric, brian, and linford
      singing the male vocals on "if i'm drowning"?

      peace & otr,
      katherine

That's a good question katherine.  I was wondering that myself.  The only other song I can think of is Green-Clouded Swallowtail off of the Cutting Room Floor record, Linford sings a little bit in the chorus.  Also, on that album, there's a great live recording of Helpless by Neil Young, which otr used to close their shows on their films for radio tour.  There's a guy singing in the background, I thought it was Linford, but I read a little further to find out that it was actually Buddy Miller, and a couple other people sing with Karin on that song.  That's probably one of their best albums, even though it wasn't meant to really be one, but I can't stop listening to it.
     But yeah, does anyone else knows of anymore songs that Linford sings on?  At one of their shows on their past Christmas tour, they play some extended/alternate version of Jack's Valentine as an encore, and Linford was hilarious. Then they closed with Let it Be.

-Mike