Re: new member!!

hi lentha

welcome to the list, when you say bowie, do you mean david bowie, my mum loves him so much, i do too. we both went and saw his reality tour in australia last friday. it was so awesome,  anyway welcome, i have a couple of cd's from otr concerts that a friend has sent over here to me,

from emily

would do some trading with ya

Lentha Barron <lentha.barron@verizon.net> wrote:
hail! hey nonny-non, gabba hey. i am the flubby.  ive recently joined the otr message board.  just started getting into otr w/ ohio and am now working backwards.  looking for boots !  i have millons to trade  like bowie, nick cave, world party, wilco, dylan , neil young, etc.  someone throw me a bone. i live in central pennsylvania, home of elvis and the ancient greeks. ;-)
i must say, the rules i received from majordomo are somewhat daunting.  perhaps intrepid!  hope i dont scew up. i'm married w/ two munchkins so im not looking to get
hitched.  see ya on da board! hee haw

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.