RE: passion

Saw it. Thought it was bloody as hell, but still managed to be a beautiful
film.

My faith was not impacted in a positive nor negative way by this film.

I am amused that Mel Gibson can get devout religious people -- notoriously
difficult to get into movie theaters -- to watch the most violent film ever
made.

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy