passion

so....i'm surprised this hasn't come up on the list, yet. i'm wondering who's seen 'the passion,' and whether or not you'd recommend it to someone (me) who's a) Christian, and b) dislikes watching realistic violence on screen.

so far i've been told everything from 'it's not worth it, especially considering it's only blood and gore,' to 'of course you should see it, every believer should see what Christ suffered for them.' thanks for that one, mom. for crying out loud i never made it through 'schindler's list.'

opinions? and can we discuss without arguing?

-melanie

Day Job Officially Becomes Job
HILLSBORO, OR?Another human dream was crushed by the uncompromising forces of reality Monday, when the restaurant day job of 29-year-old former aspiring cartoonist Mark Seversen officially became his actual job.