From: OncleBoo@aol.com
To: svonbehren@yamaha.com, Over-the-Rhine@actwin.com, lilblueriver@hotmail.com, edwardsaaron2000@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: SoCal
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:14:54 EST

In a message dated 3/1/2004 10:23:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
svonbehren@yamaha.com writes:
I get in trouble daily for saying 'Cali' - the OC (orange county) folks
hate it.

I honestly don't know if the dislike of "Cali" is an exclusively OC thing or
not. Admittedly, I've spent the majority of my life in the OC, so it's not
surprising that I don't like "Cali", but I can't recall ever hearing a native
Californian use it, regardless of what part of the state they're from.

Steve oncleboo@aol.com

np: Norah Jones - Feels Like Home

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people
do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke