Re: SoCal

>>what, did someone get in trouble for saying 'cali'?  it's not like
southern
californians are picky.  hell, they're the kings and queens of
nicknames
down here.

I get in trouble daily for saying 'Cali' - the OC (orange county) folks
hate it. They tend to be uptight down here - having such rules as:
-You can't have your garage door open unless someone is in the garage
or in the front yard.
-You can't park your car on the street for more than 48 hours.
-There's a limit on how long your grass can be.
-You can't have farm animals, even though there's a Chinese lady up the
street that raised chickens - one Sunday they made a run for it and ran
freely through our streets.  All the neighbors were running around
trying to catch them before any of the anal neighbors could call and
report her - that was pdf (pretty darn funny)

I also get reemed daily for my 'Midwest Accent' - whatever that is.

Now don't get the wrong impression, SoCal is amazing - I just have
quirky friends that like to throw around a lot of sass - as the queen of
sass, I love it - and say Cali just to start the war.

svb