Re: OTRB-Q

hello

i have an electric organ one with the two levels, i can lend it to you for your wedding, but off course there is always some kind of catch and here it is.

im in australia, i could surgest you bring your wedding over here, ill provide accomidation for kaz and linford, and every one else at my house, we have a big back yard with a pool a great dane, ridge back, and two big fat rabbits and a cat that is the biggest scab in the world, and a gold fish thats actually white but has no name, and if thats not enough i will bring our other dane from my dads as well as my dog who was dumped who is a cross breed of a dane, ridge back, mastiff, and i can also include our stubone siamese/burmese cat "barouska" who growls at any one who walks past him.

so what do you think, take up this offer, if you dont want the animals ill just send them all around to dads, but the rabbits have to stay as they have no yard at dads, cant let them out or they will try eat the dogs, they probably would try you no.

sorry for the long silly email im just really happy today!

from em

"Temmesfeld, Daniel" <dtemmesfeld@eim-inc.com> wrote:
I'm for it...
I'll bring the not dogs...