RE: Getting to know you! (was: Re: off topic discussions)

A-nita wrote:
Heck, Ysoie's a goth Jew in a corset... Don's a Quaker astrophysicist who
wears a fedora... Bink's from Fort Wayne and is our Listee gathering point
b/c anyone can find the guy in the kilt... Kylie is tiny and perky and
wears a dunce cap (in the PHOTO, in the PHOTO!!) ... how on earth could
anyone not fit in here?

ha. good representations.

well... you know how to make a girls' day! :)

*sheepish look* And I REALLY WILL make it a priority to get those pics
from the post-Taft party up soon also.

i can't believe i didn't take any. get the ball, lady!

haven't worn it since,
kylie