oh for the subjective nature of mirrors (and bones)

--- misc@miscelena.com wrote:

> I never watch the news on TV... I just read CNN.
> Less chance of getting muddy... :)
>
> Anita

try rueters.com. my experience during the recent Iraq
war was that reuters was the least biased of the lot.
my brother-in-law, who was in air force intell at the
time, and had REAL knowledge of what was going on,
said between rueters and npr, those were the average
citizen's best sources for acurate news coverage.