Re: oh, for the subjective nature of mirrors (and bones)

--- rhys frank <shadow@teuton.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, E Geist wrote:
>

> > --- rhys frank <shadow@teuton.org> wrote:
>

> > > i'm a girl, i can say these things. i have a
> mistrust for men who have
> > > a pretty face. one that looks polished and
> effete.
> > >
> > > make i more sense now?
> >
> > you mean you're a cheekbone nazi?
>
> no
>
> i resent any implications thereby inferred by
> referring to me as a nazi.
>
> (:
>
> no. it's just, he looks effete. that's the main
> thing. effete: of or
> having to do with feminie features.
>
> or something like that.
>
> > i think most guys only polish their cheekbones
> once quarterly at most.
> > but you may be right - kerry might do it weekly.
>
> polish? how do you polish?
>
> > trying to help,
> >
> > eric
>
> wow!
>
> you're so so so
>
> helpful!
>
> hm
>
> thanks
>
> i suppose it would be a faux pas to tell you about
> the north wind.
>
> (:
>
> rhys

just being playful.  the wind is coming at me
northwesterly today - brutally.

this from ap today makes me uneasy...

Dean on Wednesday sought to portray Kerry as part of
the Washington machine working against him.

?What we now see is that John Kerry is part of the
corrupt political culture in Washington,? Dean said,
adding that he came to that conclusion after learning
that former New Jersey Sen. Robert Torricelli
contributed to an independent group that ran ads using
images of Osama bin Laden to question Dean?s ability
to combat terrorism if elected president.

Torricelli, who was forced out of office over ethical
lapses, is now raising money for Kerry?s presidential
campaign. Dean said disclosures that money was also
raised by backers of Dick Gephardt show Washington
insiders are trying to derail his candidacy.