Re: oh, for the subjective nature of mirrors (and bones)

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, E Geist wrote:

> --- rhys frank <shadow@teuton.org> wrote:

> > i'm a girl, i can say these things. i have a mistrust for men who have
> > a pretty face. one that looks polished and effete.
> >
> > make i more sense now?
>
> you mean you're a cheekbone nazi?

no

i resent any implications thereby inferred by referring to me as a nazi.

(:

no. it's just, he looks effete. that's the main thing. effete: of or
having to do with feminie features.

or something like that.

> i think most guys only polish their cheekbones once quarterly at most.
> but you may be right - kerry might do it weekly.

polish? how do you polish?

> trying to help,
>
> eric

wow!

you're so so so

helpful!

hm

thanks

i suppose it would be a faux pas to tell you about the north wind.

(:

rhys

--
Travel is a tonic for the soul. Siren Song