Re: [OTR] generalized & the clark bar

Daniel J. Temmesfeld said:

> Kerry doesn't sit well with me.

Oo... tell me why?

I can't seem to find too much to complain about regarding Kerry, and
that's unsettling.

My biggest qualm so far is that he married his money... rich widow Theresa
Heinz... and therefore, in my view, his 'support the working man' domestic
economic policies are suspect: will he really do anything to alienate his
(wife's) wealthy peers?

So anyway, as a dour and skeptical political spectator (I've declined to
affiliate with an established party, so I'm just watching for the moment)
I need some more reasons to be pessimistic about Kerry.

: )
Anita