Re: Re: dem primary

--- Drew Johnson <djohnson@snowplow.org> wrote:

> Speaking again from the non-abstract, there is a
> conceal-n-carry law here
> in Minnesota.  Interesting idea?  Sure.  But it
> hasn't stopped crime by
> any means.  The law allows anyone who isn't a felon
> to carry once they go
> through a course on how to do it.  It has all the
> deterent effect of the
> death penalty.

oh, come now, drew - you can't honestly say that the
death penalty isn't a deterrant.  think of the, what,
dozen or few innocents on death row in texas who it's
keeping from living in society unencumbered.

oops! (hand to mouth)... i forgot - W. said our legal
system was infallible in these cases.

my apologies.