Re: dem primary

no, exactly - nor should stephen stills' endorsement
"sway" one's vote.  but is there a "legitimacy factor"
for kerry that stills "instills" (ha!) for me?  sure.
not that i wouldn't vote for kerry against w.
anyway... but it's all just fun to think about...
yay!... 4 viable candidates (i'd even like to see rev.
al or dan k. catch fire right about now).