Deathkeepsie (a call to arms... and guitars...)

calling all (or some) musicians...

OK... *if* another Tribute album is in the works...
I need help.  I am non-musical.  My song on the last
OtR tribute was a fluke.  I lucked into a great drum
break, and I happened to mix it decently on my one-
track, mix-it-correctly-the-first-time-or-hit-the-
undo-button application (Goldwave Pro 3.0). :-)

What I need... is the makings of a death metal band.
7-string guitar and double-kick bass recommended.  I
could handle the "vocals."  I am seriously interested
in doing a death metal version of "Poughkeepsie."  I
forget how many times I've brought this up now...

I have better mixing software now, and I'm leaning
towards a Mac purchase soon... hell, even if you live
in West Fresno, Canada, we could do this via email.

The basic music arrangement would stay the same, but
the tempo would be kicked up, and add some chugga-
chugga rhythm guitar (a la James Murphy-era Testament
or Opeth or Meshuggah or 'Pathogenic'-era Tourniquet
or...).

"Deathkeepsie" or "Poughkeepsie (Cold Dead Hands)"
are the titles in the works.

110% serious.  probably barking up the wrong tree,
though.

111% now,
Dan

np: otr - cutting room floor