Re: sarah mclachlan [no otr]

I totally agree here. I was kind of sceptical of
"Afterglow" for the first couple times, but it
definately grew on me. Now if I put it in my CD
player, it takes a couple days to get it out.
--- J B <jjjb@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Give this album a chance and a few more listens.I
> thought the exact same
> upon the first few listens and now I absolutely love
> it.I really love the
> song "Push" it will be a hit.Actually there's no bad
> songs on here.Maybe
> Sarah will be cool and take OTR out with here as an
> opening act on here
> "enormodome" tour.That would be cool.Karin once said
> that just because Sarah
> said hello to her and knew who she was one day on
> the Lilith tour it made
> her day.Sarah and this album Afterglow are the goods
> in my book.
>
> JB - The Wildcard

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"