Re: sarah mclachlan [no otr]

Give this album a chance and a few more listens.I thought the exact same upon the first few listens and now I absolutely love it.I really love the song "Push" it will be a hit.Actually there's no bad songs on here.Maybe Sarah will be cool and take OTR out with here as an opening act on here "enormodome" tour.That would be cool.Karin once said that just because Sarah said hello to her and knew who she was one day on the Lilith tour it made her day.Sarah and this album Afterglow are the goods in my book.

JB - The Wildcard