From: Christina Howell cjchowell@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:36:30 -0800 (PST)
To: over-the-rhine@actwin.com
Subject: life at the website

Hey all-
Happy Monday! There is life at the website (a small
amount but it still counts). There is a new link for
2004 concert dates. So far there is only one listed in
California. This brings me hope and joy that they will
be out west this Spring and I will get to see them at
least once maybe more.

And there was much rejoicing,

-Chris