Re: life at the website

In a message dated 1/26/2004 12:37:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, cjchowell@yahoo.com writes:
Hey all-
Happy Monday! There is life at the website (a small
amount but it still counts). There is a new link for
2004 concert dates. So far there is only one listed in
California. This brings me hope and joy that they will
be out west this Spring and I will get to see them at
least once maybe more.

And there was much rejoicing,

-Chris

Yeah.  Sure.

I saw that date and despaired because it was as I feared - I'm leaving the country on Wednesday, and won't be back until 3 days after that show at McCabe's.  :(

I'm not happy, needless to say.

Steve
oncleboo@aol.com

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke