Re: Synth on a Plinth

Drew wrote:
> Forums are modern, fast, and feature-rich as compared
> to email lists.

i know, it's semantics, but~

 "modern" means squat.  it's irrelevant.  it's all "modern"
when compared to... oh... Stonehenge.

 "fast" is subjective, and thus in my view, erroneous.
the tree structure is the main issue i have with a forum.
it's easier to throw away toilet paper on the ground than
it is to throw it away if it's tangled in a tree.

 "rich" in bad "features" is not a good thing.  again,
it's all subjective.

> They're actually better suited to the types of conver-
> sations that this list generates.

 "better suited" is a subjective term as well.

"extreme sucking action" is a good feature for a vacuum or
a porn star...

Dan

np: RHCP - greatest hits