Fetch Me the Pongmaster!

1) Peter Mulvey's new album _Kitchen Radio_ comes out
(on the internet) on February 9th... regular retail
(or at least music shops "in the know") on March 9th.
He's got an mp3 sample at:

http://www.petermulvey.com/music.html

2) Is the list dying?  Probably not.  It's always
lighter in January... and especially over the holidays
(when the topic cropped up).  I mean, um... hanging
out with friends and family or post on an internet
listserv?  It happens every year.  Deal.

3) Forums... I hate forums.  I like the chronological-
ness of this listserv webpage.  Forums suck.  I won't
use it.  I love Drew dearly.  I'm not using his forum.
If OtR abandons this listserv and moves to a forum
only... well, I guess I'll see y'all at shows or
something.*

Dan

np: dj logic - the anomaly

hej, check out the revamped http://www.pixieprincess.com/