Re: The List is Dead

what is the problem?
has actwin.com lost interest in OtR or listserves in general? have we lost interest in actwin?
I have friends that run some listservs if we're looking to move

I think listservs are great for this, message boards have their place too, but i'd rather keep a listserv than move to message boards...and if we do move dont move to yahoo groups or any of the so-called communities-lists....advertising in listservs is a terrible terrible thing and can really screw with spam filters, aside from being extremely annoying

How many would support moving to another type of listserv?

--
paul r. soupiset
creative director