RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V5 #420

A very reasonable question...

Her new name is actually "Dr. The Drew (tm)" (she's a doctor, dontchaknow).
It makes for a cumbersome announcment at the many formal parties we attend
-- "Ladies and gentlemen... Dr. Wendy The Drew (tm) and The Drew (tm)
Vogel", but such is the price of being The Drew (tm).

-drew
www.drewvogel.com

 <http://tinyurl.com/35w9v> http://tinyurl.com/35w9v

- -drew