Re: TRotK (spoilers)

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003, Kristen Bailey wrote:
> Have you ever noticed in TFotR where Boromir is dying that he has his
> hand on Aragorn's neck from one angle and not the other.  When the shot
> keeps changing back and forth the hand goes on, off, on, off and so on.

Huh, no, I'd never noticed that.  It's funny how you can notice some
things but not others.  I don't know how many times I've watched the _Star
Wars_ movies, but I never noticed the stormtrooper bumping his head on the
door on the Death Star (something that Episode II pays homage to, by
showing Jango Fett bumping his head on the door to his own ship -- it's in
the troopers' DNA!) or Han Solo grabbing Princess Leia's breast during the
Battle of Endor until someone pointed these things out to me.

--- Peter T. Chattaway --------------------------- peter@chattaway.com ---
Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee