Re: TRotK (spoilers)

--- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert@interchange.ubc.ca>
wrote:

> Hmmm, possibly.  One other person has suggested that
> the stinger might
> have had a narrow point that could poke through the
> chain mail.

Hey that's an intersting idea.  Good thought.

> You know, the second time I saw the film, when it
> got to the scene of
> Frodo shirtless on the floor, I began looking at his
> belly to see if there
> was any sign of a scar there from the stinger ...
> and there wasn't!  At
> least not that I could see.  This is significant,
> because they *did* put a
> major scar on his shoulder, where the Witch-King
> stabbed him.

Yes and how did he heal so quickly from the sting I
wonder?

Have you ever noticed in TFotR where Boromir is dying
that he has his hand on Aragorn's neck from one angle
and not the other.  When the shot keeps changing back
and forth the hand goes on, off, on, off and so on.  I
later learned from the collectors dics interviews that
they went to lunch in the middle of this scene.