Re: RCA Lyra Jukebox? (no OtR content, but OtR will be on it if I get it)

Dan, I'd say it's comparable. Some features are different. Some are the same. No aac support. But who in the PC world uses that anyway? It's a little heftier than an ipod, Like my odyssey. But, I'd say go for it. I wish I had 40 G. My 20 is full.

"Temmesfeld, Daniel" <dtemmesfeld@eim-inc.com> wrote:
anyone have one of these? comparable to an iPod?
Brad? or do you have a different brand?

my company gives us a holiday catalog and we get
to pick an item out... this may be the ticket...
a 40GB ticket, no less...

gotta start rippin',
Dan

np: nelly furtado - folklore