In Defense of iPod

The iPod is my favorite "thing" I've ever had in my life, ever. I've had my 20GB for 1.5 years now and can't imagine how life was before.. The iPods support the newer AAC audio format, which sounds great even at 128kbps, meaning the file sizes are smaller. I can fit 5000 songs on it really well.

Apple uses polymer lithium-ion batteries for the current iPod, but rumor says they have selected a prismatic fluid based lithium-ion battery for new models. At any rate, they also offer an iPod battery replacement service now, it's new. Also, people use plug-in power a lot for iPods - Dan is as likely as me to go jogging.

It's the most wonderful time of the year,