RE: Dwarfish Trolls Again (LoTr, not OtR)

--- Ruth <relisabeth@juno.com> wrote:

> I'm a geek. I'm seeing it again at 8 tonight.

Atta girl Ruth!

I purchased my ticket via fandango.com and will be leaving work
early today to catch the Noon show.

There's also a screening at our Cultural Center tomorrow night @
7pm - which I'll also be at.  The same place we saw Sunshine
State at, Don!  In that kick-ass theater!!  Woo!

mmm, viggo...

michelle

=====
Every time we see ourselves on screen, it's either geek overload, or we feel like Christopher Guest is secretly directing. -- Linford Detweiler