Re: Nice surprise on a gloomy evening

Jessica Castillo said:

>I heard OTR's newest single on the radio "How Long Have You Been
>Stoned".  I was driving down the road tonight and there it was!  What a nice
>surprise.  Anyone else hear it?  They're playing it on 97X?

*raises hand*  I did!  Too funny.  I was streaming 97X here in Colorado all day yesterday.  Heard Show Me yesterday morning, then How Long Have You Been Stoned right before the people's choice countdown.  I love that station!

I also listen online to Launch.com's radio - they've added Ohio, the entire album, to the rotation there, which is pretty cool!

Dawn

Do you Yahoo!?