Re: [OTR] Balcony Luck (PostTaft gathering documentation)

--- misc@miscelena.com wrote:
> I might be insane to be driving this much, but I'm
> not stupid... really...
> A.

no, not *really*

i mean it.

:{P}

b & B made it back to fort fun in one piece. there's
snow on the ground, and my back still hurts. (although
my beautiful loving wife is currently massaging my
aching back...)

i have to say that i was disappointed that *smokey*
the new guitarist wasn't there since all i've heard
are stories about his playing. Matt is a very talented
musician, but i don't think he felt comfy enough to
totally break out and wing it on guitar.

i miss jack.

it was nice to put faces to some newer names.

etc. whatever.

back to lurking in the shadows.

bink