Re: [OTR] Balcony Luck

Nathan Swartzendruber said:
>  Not as many familiar faces as I'd hoped, but it's always that
> way.

Heh! Not entirely fair to lament that: you had your chance.

Actually was hoping to see a few old university friends there. I always recognize some Taylor people, but I only saw a sparse handful compared to my last Taft trip. I did indeed see corset and kilt, and I chatted briefly with Bruce and Dan and Andy and spotted Zayne, I think. Guess I'm a real-life lurker.

Nathan