RE: OTR influence

As Chris mentioned, a number of us have posted the story of how we came to find OtR in his forum thread at http://www.drewvogel.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=249 .

Unlike most folks on the list, I am not a Christian (although I was raised almost as devoutly as Linford). It is not the specifically Christian aspects of their songs that I personally find most meaningful, although I think Christian symbolism retains much of its power for anyone raised in the faith. It is rather the sense of wonder and reverence for nature in all its aspects, something that is also very striking in Linford's writing. K&L are both magnificently attuned to the positive and creative forces in the universe, call them what you will. They understand the importance of beauty and grace and caring in giving meaning to this wonderful mystery called life. And of course they are both amazing musicians and songwriters.

And then there's *that voice*. "Help me, spread my table..." Oops, I meant that *other* voice. :)

Keith from NY